Vélez-Málaga Football University
Football University & Vélez C. F.
Vélez-Malaga Football University (VMFU) has together with the professional spanish football club, Vélez C.F, created the number one football education center in Spain for men and women of all ages.
The football industry is becoming bigger, more attractive and professional in every aspect, demanding better prepared and educated individuals, creating a demand for programs like ours, as either pro-players, analysts or scouts, as well as in other functions in the modern professional football world. There is no academy, school or university in the world offering these different courses in one place that we know of.
Whether you already work in professional football, or you are determined to start your professional football career, VMFU and Vélez C.F takes your education and profession to the next level. At VMFU you have the chance to study, work or play for a professional team in Segunda RFEF – a unique possibility compared to other competitors.
VMFU has three distinct programs designed specifically for players, analysts, and scouts. Learn from professionals, gain the experience, and showcase your skills to earn a chance to work or play for Vélez C.F. in 2nd division RFEF.
Vélez C.F is a traditional football club with almost 100 years of history. Its located in the typical spanish city of Vélez-Málaga on the Costa del Sol, right outside Malaga. Vélez CF is a modern run professional club with years of history in spanish football and from which great players have come out such as Fernando Hierro, Esteban Vigo and José Carlos Tello.
We are committed to:
- Create the perfect environment to grow in knowledge, culture, values and talent.
- Deliver amazing experiences through high standard courses, services and facilities.
- Provide hands-on experience on a daily basis, enabling students to jump right into the football industry.
- Generate the perfect platform to build friendships and an international network.
- Be a family friendly place that promotes a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Set the example for the rest of the community through social programs that involve students and staff in helping and adding value to the local community.